I think there were over 20 photographs used in the composition. I think some were taken at night and others in the day. yes, some of the photographs are grainy.
In the first picture the mood of the image is angry, the girl seems sad and she has good posture. In the second picture the mood is angry and the girl seems mad, her posture is slouched. I think the first image was created with oil paint and the other image is photoshopped. In the first picture the main colors are red and blue and in the second picture the main color is only red.
I disagree with the statement that tax dollars shouldn't be wasted on art, music, or theater classes in high school because those things are ways that people express themselves. Art, music, and theater is important to a lot of people and no one should take it away from them. If you take it away people could lose interest of it.
Comments
Post a Comment